Sunday, December 26, 2010

Traning Programme at Rescue center


Today i attended the training session on snakes at the Rescue center of snake cell. It located at kuntloor 4km away from Hayatnagar. A two hour Journey from my place i had interchanged three buses and an auto to reach the spot. Niteesh received me and took to the Rescue center(a Beautiful and peaceful place adjacent to the forest.
They released a ratsnake in the open feilds and i had catched it. we also attended an mock rescue in the room(banded racer,checkered keel back and a jevenile cobra). I had rescued a banded racer and next they taught us how to catch the cobra in rescues. I had successfully bagged a big cobra and an juvenile cobra. The common wolf snake rescued a day ago tried to bit me three times when handling. we had got some tips and our mistakes were raised in this session. Looking for the next Sunday to bag a viper...

No comments:

Post a Comment