Saturday, December 11, 2010

My First Rescue


Yesterday aka 10-12-2010 i was at my friends home in pragathinagar. Being late for the college i was waiting for my friend to drop me to the college. Suddenly he arraived in a hurry and said that there is a snake in the parking lot.I rushed down and saw a dozen people surrounded a car with sticks. They said that they spotted a snake in the boynet of a car. My friend told them that i am working for the snakecell(a rescue organization). I told the persons to move aside and searched for the snake in the boynet with a torch. All of a sudden i saw the snake gliding down from the bottom of the car. I found that it might be a checkered keelback . It just crawled near the tyre of the car. I kept my hand and caught it behind the head. AAh... i caught it. It had eaten something and choosen the boyenet for a warm place to rest. After catching it my body got shivering Its my first rescue helping a snake not being killed. i rehabilitated it in the lake where it came from

No comments:

Post a Comment