Thursday, December 30, 2010

Todays ophio demo

As usual demonstration programmes at the zoo. Gone very smooth today. I am very happy that i am into the conservation of the reptiles and the animals. I don't know when i had been in love with reptiles, it just happened. I think this is due the treatment towards the snakes by my fellow members of the snake cell. I am also treating the snakes as a fellow friends and being more responsible conserving them. The people at the snake cell are very friendly and they treat the snakes as friends and take care of them more than a human. They talk to them, handles them carefully and with lots of love and care. As usual i am handling three species non-venomous Ratsnake,Russels Sand Boa and the Red sand Boa. Today we had rescued an terrapin(water turtle). which was brutally hurt by the locals at a farm(fields). Its shell was broken as the locals tried to break the shell with a big stone. I don't know why people behave like this so cruelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment