Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trek in Easternghats

I had been to my home city for some personal reasons. these 10days are so dry that i had not encountered a single wildlife. Mean while saw so many program mes on the NG,Discovery and animal planet.Last day before i returned back to the Hyderabad. Me and my friend had trekked to the eastern ghats 50km from my home city (near papikondalu wild life sanctuary.) In our 5 hours trek we did spot only an large centipede(around 18 cm(yellow and black bands just like banded krait) some macaque's and langur's). We returned back early as we were completely climbing the hill for the last 3 hours and we got dehydrated and our energy levels were decreased. So sad that we were not well prepared for the trek. I wish go again and conquer the hill next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment